[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][porto_sidebar_menu nav_menu=”390″ title=”Explore more…”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_custom_heading text=”Seller Protection” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:left”][vc_column_text]
WBS – WhyBuySell
- a claim means a dispute to a transaction that the customer files against the seller with WhyBuySell.
- a dispute means a case filed due to various reasons.
- not received or NR, when used to describe your purchase, means that you did not receive your purchase.
1. What is Seller Protection?
When you register on our website as a vendor/seller you’re automatically enrolled in our seller protection program. Our seller protection saves wbs’s sellers (vendors) from:
- Fake claims, and;
- Unfair chargeback.
2. Situations in which you are covered by seller protection:
The buyer files a dispute against a seller for various reasons, like-item not working & replacement not provided.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]